This program will be managed directly by the US Consulate’s economic section in Morocco. Being part of the Moroccan delegation will allow you to build partnerships as you network with tech innovators leaders from international and domestic powerhouses as well as budding startups. Explore next-generation innovation across all spectrums of the consumer technology ecosystem and benefiting of:
- Complimentary Exhibits Plus Pass (Exhibits Plus Pass allows access to the exhibit show floor, keynote addresses, Super Sessions and select conference sessions).
- Access to international trade specialists from the U.S. Department of Commerce who provide matchmaking assistance and export trade counseling to international attendees and exhibitors.
- Receive a 15% Conference Program discount
- Invitation to the International Matchmaking Reception where you can network and enjoy complimentary food and beverage.
- List of CES 2022 U.S. exhibitors who export or indicate an interest in exporting to the group’s country and/or region of the world.
- Access to International Business Centers (IBCs) on-site. Amenities include complimentary WiFi, computer stations & laptop hookups, light refreshments, access to translators and private meeting rooms.